First let’s start with the meaning of cellulite, before answering the most FAQ about how to get rid of cellulites?
Cellulite is the dimpled appearance of the skin, it can be found in certain places like thighs, hips, legs and buttock.
Why cellulite is more common in women than men?
Because a woman’s body is so much different from a man’s body in so many aspects and factors that lead up in many skin problems including thigh cellulite so before we introduce to our topic how to get rid of cellulite on thighs?, let’s see what cause woman to have such vulnerable skin?
Estrogen is responsible for fat distribution in the body, which is a female hormone.
Fat and muscles distribution differs according to gender.
Why cellulite looks lumpy?
It caused by fat deposition that pushes the lying connective tissue under the skin forming this lumpy look of the cellulite.
What causes cellulite?
5 causes of cellulite
- Heredity, that means it’s genetically runs in the family, people trying to find a way how to get rid of cellulite on thighs, often have a family history of femal suffering from such a problem.
- Age, Cellulite has a positive relationship with age, as cellulite increases when age increase this is due to the looseness of connective tissue that tighten the skin, and when skin becomes loose this gives fat dimples of cellulite on your thighs to show up.
- Gender, as we mentioned earlier that woman tend to be more exposed to cellulite problem because of the way their body store fat.
- Skin thickness.
- Fat distribution in your body.
Even if you are the most masculine man alive, you may suffer from cellulite thighs and you are probably googling 10 other sites on how to get rid of cellulite on thighs, having such a problem can never make a less of how manly genes you do have, it’s just a matter of how fat is distributed and accumulated in your body.
How to get rid cellulites on thigh?
11 methods for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs
1- How to get rid of cellulite on thighs with massaging techniques?
- Cellulite massage on the thighs can help you get rid of thigh cellulites.
- Here are some great natural stuff you can use for massaging cellulites:
- One part apple cider vinegar and 2 parts of water then apply it on the thigh cellulites and start massaging for a couple of minutes then take a shower with warm water, and you can repeat it twice daily.
- Almond oil and extra virgin olive oil are great for massaging cellulite on thighs.
2- How to get rid of cellulite on thighs by following a low-cab diet
Being in any low-carb diet that leads to weight loss, as more weight on your thighs means more fats which means more fat dimples AKA cellulite.
Here are some drinks to help you in your diet for losing weight and to stick to our 9-step plan for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs:
- Apple cider vinegar
Which contains many nutrients that is great for losing weight, like K potassium, Ca calcium and Mg magnesium, which helps in:
- Detoxifying your body.
- Losing water retained under your skin.
So try to include them in your salad or you can drink it with honey and water, put one table spoon of apple cider vinegar and half table spoon of honey then you can dilute it with water and drink it three times a day before your main courses.
- Drinking coffee helps in increasing blood circulation.
- Drinking green tea, helps in detoxing your body from all poisonous and chemical accumulations that weakens your skin and leave it exposed to many skin problems.
3-How to get rid of cellulite on thighs using Exfoliating scrubs
Scrubbing with exfoliating substances helps removing dead cells and inducing the body to generate new healthy cells, and enhance the circulation of blood in this area.
2 types of natural exfoliating scrubs:
- Coarse ground coffee is a great natural exfoliating scrub, caffeine tightens the skin and it removes dead skin to initiate the body to produce new and healthy cells.
- Sugar also is a great natural exfoliating scrub. ( you can add virgin olive oil or almond oil to sugar or coffee ).
4- How to get rid of cellulite on thighs only by Hydrating your system
Drinking water actually works as an all-natural cure for most of body and skin problems.
5- How to get rid of cellulite on thighs through working out
Strengthen your muscles and stretching work out make cellulite shrink and even disappear.
How to get rid of cellulites on thighs with 7 targeted exercises?
- Daily walk, walking will tight your whole body especially thighs.
- Fast walking.
- Squats workout.
- Thigh raise exercise, raise your both thighs while you’re face is down to the ground (on your abdomen).
- Thigh chair exercise
lean your back on the wall and sit on an imaginary chair, go up and down, and repeat.
- Pony kick exercise
sit on your hands and knees like a pony with your elbows on the ground, then kick with your leg.
6-Accommodating to a better life style
This will mostly help you stabilize your weight, while keeping your body healthy inside and fit outside ensuring that no more cellulites on thighs.
7-How to get rid of cellulite on thighs Plastic wrapping technique
It’s an at-home-remedy technique that is meant to warming up the body parts where fats are concentrated or that have cellulites, in order to induce the burning of those stubborn fats.
How to get rid of cellulite on thighs using 2 types of plastic wrapping along with some of our famous natural remedies:
- Use one part of coffee and half part of olive oil and take warm bath then apply it on the cellulite on thighs and cover it with the plastic wrap for more warming effect, leave it for 30 minutes then rinse it off with warm water and repeat it twice weekly.
- Use one part of apple cider vinegar and one part of water, then apply it on the cellulite on thighs, and cover it with plastic wrap for 30 minutes then wash it thoroughly with warm water and repeat it twice weekly.
8-How to get rid of cellulite on thighs using Cellulite creams
They are doing the same job as the exfoliating scrub we have mentioned before as they mostly contains coffee as the active ingredient.
9- How to get rid of cellulite on thighs using Laser
If none of the previous methods about how to get rid of cellulite on thighs have solved your problem, you still have the laser option, which will definitely solve it only after a few short visits to the laser doctor or specialist.